We want to thank all of you who took the time to submit the survey. We really want to know “how we’re doing” and this blog post is to publish the results.
We’re thankful that we didn’t score 0% in any category, but at the same time we didn’t score 100% either. We know that we have work to do, but overall the survey results are very encouraging to us. We’re not perfect, but according to you, we are doing a lot of things right.
Here are the results:
1. Please rate the following aspects of our work:
2. Overall, how do you rate the quality of products and services we provide?
3. What level of confidence do you have in us to deliver the products and services that you require?
4. Overall, is our performance is:
5. Based on our performance, how likely is it that you will use us in the future?
Do you have any suggestions regarding how we could improve the services we provide to you?
Simplify the language, cut the IT maintenance costs, LISTEN to the needs of your customers a bit better, I would have preferred knowing the cost ahead of time on my last 2 service appointments, Overall… we really don’t have much to complain about.
What “pains” “problems” “challenges” or “issues” does our service solve for you?
I like the fact that you tolerate our lack of computer knowledge without making me feel dumb, keeping our systems updated is very helpful, You make it possible for us to focus on our jobs without needing to invest time in knowing our hardware better, My challenges are more general to your industry.
This is how we at dts|infotech have interpreted your responses:
- The cost of maintaining business networks is expensive. How do we cut costs?
- The IT industry in general is challenging to stay up with. How do we simplify it?
- You want us to listen to you and communicate effectively.
Thanks to all of you, our clients, who make it possible for us to earn a living.